All applications must be accompanied with payment by: Early bird pricing ends December 7, 2018. Final Deadline is January 18, 2019.
All applications must be approved by the application committee to avoid duplicate vendors. (Checks will be returned if you are not accepted as a participant.)
All vendors must be licensed and possess proper permits.
- All booths to be set up morning of event and completed by 10AM.
- All vendor sites will be assigned morning of the event.
- All vendor spaces should be in the theme of the festival. Example: outdoor, forest, Sasquatch/Bigfoot. Creative spaces are encouraged.
- Tables will be provided.
- No vendor shall assign/sub-lease any part of their space or vendor will forfeit right to their area.
- Vendor agrees to be open for business from 10 AM to 10 PM No late set-up and or early tear down. Festival goes until 10 PM.
Please read the sQuatch Fest Vendor Agreement for a list of requirements.