All applications must be accompanied with payment by the Final Deadline: January 19, 2018
All applications must be approved by the application committee to avoid duplicate vendors. (Checks will be returned if you are not accepted as a participant.)
All vendors must be licensed and possess proper permits.
- All booths to be set up morning of event and completed by 9AM.
- All vendor sites will be assigned morning of the event.
- All vendor spaces should be in the theme of the festival. Example: outdoor, forest, Sasquatch/Bigfoot. Creative spaces are encouraged.
- Tables will be provided.
- No vendor shall assign/sub-lease any part of their space or vendor will forfeit right to their area.
- Vendor agrees to be open for business from 10 AM to 8 PM No late set-up and or early tear down. Festival goes until 8 PM.
Please read the sQuatch Fest Vendor Agreement for a list of requirements.