Deadline: Your completed application and payment must be received no later than 5PM on January 18, 2019. Space is limited and subject to earlier applications.
The vendor agrees to accept full responsibility for the quality of any goods sold by the vendor and/or the vendor’s organization at sQuatch Fest. Vendor agrees to open for business during the Festival hours. Late set-up or early tear-down, constitutes a breach of this agreement.
The following are agreed to by vendor:
- The vendor agrees to operate said concession in conformity with all Federal, State, County and City of Longview laws, ordinances and health authorities.
Any violation of the forgoing will entitle the Kelso Longview Chamber of Commerce to cancel said vendor and cause the same to be removed with “No Right of Recourse” by the vendor against the Kelso Longview Chamber of Commerce/sQuatch Fest committee for previously paid said vendor space. Vendor shall be responsible for all payment to all Local, State and Federal taxes where applied.
- The owner of the property or custodian of property, brought to the Festival assumes as a condition of its admission to the festival, all risk or any responsibility for its loss, damage, or theft.
- Any required permits and licenses will be obtained by vendor prior to the festival and must be displayed for viewing. All food concessions are required to have a valid health card permit. - Contact Cowlitz County Health Department for more information.
- To reserve a space, full rental fees must accompany application. Spaces are available on a “first reserve basis”.
- Areas will be marked by 8AM on the day of the event. Booths are to be set up and operating by 10AM and taken down no sooner then 10PM. Please check in at the vender and volunteer table at the entrance of the Cowlitz County Convention Center.
- Absolutely no alcohol beverages shall be kept or sold by vendor or any of his/her employees within the concession/festival area.
- Limited spaces with electricity are available and will be giving on a “first reserved/request basis”. Please notify on application.