Storm pipe replacement – 28th Avenue closure
- The City of Longview will be replacing a storm pipe and adding catch basins.
- The construction site is located on 28th Avenue on the south side of Louisiana Street.
- Construction is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, February 20 and is estimated to be completed on Thursday, February 22.
- 28th Avenue at this location will be closed to all through traffic during working hours.
- Traffic will be detoured through surrounding neighborhoods.
- Local traffic will be maintained up to the construction zone.
- To avoid delays, motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes.