Kelso Longview Chamber Looking for...
This person needs to have a great attitude, enjoy interacting with people, be able to juggle multiple balls at one time, be detail oriented and have a continuous and infectious smile. Works independently by taking initiative to complete work correctly, on time, and follows processes to ensure consistency in delivery of care and seeks opportunity to improve, learn, and grow professionally on a daily basis.
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, data entry, monthly/quarterly financials, journal entries, budgets, reconciliations, invoicing, new hire and termination processing, quarterly L&I and annual sales tax reporting. Enter new members and set up reoccurring billing.
- Keep office supplies stocked.
- Manage the Visitor Center – greet visitors, promote the Longview and Kelso area, order merchandise and keep materials stocked for the Visitor center.
- Advertising Sales for the outside of the Visitor Center and Kelso Longview Visitor guide/Directory. Earn 20% commission on sales.
- Manage the books for outside events such as Squirrel Fest.
- Handle the money and be present for monthly Business after hours, Lower Columbia Professional fundraising events, quarterly meeting and Chamber quarterly fundraisers – sQuatch Fest, Pillars of Strength, Annual Golf Classic, Island Bingo, Jingle all the Way and other Chamber events.
Program Skills -
- Chamber Master
- Excel, Word, MS Office, Outlook
- ADP, Authorize.net, Credit card processing (Elavon & TSYS)
- Payroll Processing (ADP & Heartland)
- Multi-line phones
- Copier/scanner/postage machine
Position is full time – 40 Hours per week, paid vacation as earned, sick leave, nine paid holidays per year, healthcare stipend. Compensation is $13-$16 per hour depending on experience, plus commissions on advertising sales.
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday, October 20th.