To promote and encourage the next generation of business and its professionals through community involvement, networking and education.
LCP strongly supports education, and the future success of our youth. Therefore, the LCP raises money through their events for a scholarship fund that benefits local graduating Seniors in the Kelso/Longview area.
LCP Steering Committee Members 2016-2017
- CHAIR - Teedara Garn (Cowlitz PUD)
- VICE-CHAIR - Vashti Langford (Cowlitz Indian Tribe)
- SECRETARY - Tina Hart (Life Mortgage)
- CO-TREASURER - Jason Meunier (Community Home Health & Hospice)
- CO-TREASURER - Amy Hallock (Kelso Longview Chamber of Commerce)
- EVENT CHAIR - Pam Whittle (Columbia Bank)
- MARKETING CHAIR - Shawn Green (Servpro)
- SCHOLARSHIP CHAIR - Chris Roewe (Woodford Commercial Real Estate)
- MEMBERSHIP CHAIR - Lindsey Cope (Kelso Longview Chamber of Commerce)
- AT LARGE MEMBERS - Brooke Fisher-Clark (United Way), Carey Mackey (Red Canoe Credit Union), John Paul (KUKN/KLOG/The WAVE), Jason Reetz (Pacific Tech Construction)