To promote and encourage the next generation of business and its professionals through community involvement, networking and education.
LCP strongly supports education, and the future success of our youth. Therefore, the LCP raises money through their events for a scholarship fund that benefits local graduating Seniors in the Kelso/Longview area.
LCP Steering Committee Members 2016-2017
- CO-CHAIR - Tina Hart (Life Mortgage)
- CO-CHAIR - Pam Whittle (American Workforce Group)
- SECRETARY - Teedara Garn (Cowlitz PUD)
- TREASURER - Amy Hallock (Kelso Longview Chamber of Commerce)
- SCHOLARSHIP CHAIR - Chris Roewe (Woodford Commercial Real Estate)
- AT LARGE MEMBERS - Brooke Fisher-Clark (United Way), Carey Mackey (Red Canoe Credit Union), Josh Carter (KLOG/KUKN/The WAVE), Lindsey Cope (Cowlitz Economic Development Council), Len Hallock (PeaceHealth), Rachel Leinweber (Kelso School District), Stephanie Bullock (Heritage Bank), Lorie Bickar (Heritage Bank), Marc Silva (Columbia Bank), Dillon Ainsworth (Budget Blinds), Kelly Godden (Specialty Rents and Events), Jason Meunier (Community Home Health & Hospice), Shawn Green (ServPro), Vashti Langford (Cowlitz Indian Tribe)