P U R P O S E
Recognizing that a strong education system is critical to a vibrant community, the Crystal Apple Award is bestowed each year to educators from K-12 schools and Lower Columbia College.
E L I G I B I L I T Y
Individuals eligible to receive the Education Award shall be permanent employees of member education institutions, both K-12 and college. A maximum of five awards will be given each year:
- Higher Education Teacher of the Year (LCC)
- Higher Education Classified/Support Role of the Year (LCC)
- Administrator of the Year (K-12)
- Teacher of the Year (K-12)
- Classified or Support Role of the Year (K-12)
Awards will be evaluated on:
- Providing education in the local community
- Excellence of service to students
- Creation of unique, significant education programs in the local community
Selection will be made by the Kelso Longview Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation Committee.
Recipients will be awarded at the Chamber Awards Ceremony, May 3, 2017
You will need to complete separate forms for each of your nominations.
Nominations will be closed April 4, 2017 at Noon.